Private lessons are designed for individuals who would like to learn photography and editing at their own pace. Many of my students prefer the individual attention and learn quicker because each lesson is structured to suit their abilities and interests. Lessons are typically held in my studio however excursions can be arranged depending on the student needs.
- range from beginner to advanced and semi-pro
- customised to meet individual needs
- $60.00 per hour (tax inclusive)
- in fully equipped studio or on location (excursion based)
What I can help you with:
- Gain a full understanding of photography and it's principals.
- Fully understand your camera so you can comfortably use it in fully manual mode or another mode of your choice.
- Composition techniques and guidelines to improve your photos.
- How to take all those amazing images you have seen in magazines but do not know where to start.
- Proper editing techniques in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Prepare for a photography competition.
- Photo analysis and critique to help you advance and understand where your strength and weaknesses are.
- Help you to take better photos of your kids playing their sports, so you do not miss another precious moment.
- Help you photograph your family, animals, nature, your partner or just what you see around you better.
- Give you the confidence to be able to photography anything.
Private photography lessons are becoming popular for kids and teens who are not sport orientated and would like to do a weekly activity that promotes their creativity and self-esteem whilst learning a valuable life skill.
If you have any questions regarding the lessons I would be more than happy to answer your questions.
We accept cheque, cash or interac.
Gift certificates available